Janet at Across the Page gave my blog the Honest Scrap award. Thanks so much, Janet! So now I\’m supposed to share ten honest facts about myself, and then pass it on.
1. I don\’t like ironing. I get frustrated with it.
2. When I was a kid, I didn\’t like tomatoes. Now I do!
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I wear socks to bed all winter.
5. I\’ve given up painting for the time being. Gardening is more exciting!
6. The first nightmare I ever remember having- when I was a kid- featuring a Care Bear recklessly driving a car I was in. I think he flipped it on a curve.
7. My hands are usually cold.
8. I find politics really really boring.
9. I\’m not a very good house-cleaner. I get clutter out of the way, but things like dusting and washing windows tend to slide.
10. Up until last year, I\’d never broken a bone. Busted my toe on a garden brick.
I know I\’m supposed to pick ten bloggers to pass this on to, but I have a hard time choosing just a few out of the many, many I read. So if you\’re reading this and you\’d like to participate, please join in! I\’d like to hear some honest stuff about all of you.